Wednesday, March 16, 2016


A VISIT TO RICHFIELD…”blessed and happy state”
 Visiting with Royal in Richfield...

 Well not too much happened this week so this will be short! I spent
all week in bed because I caught some weird flu that is going around.
But no worries I'm alive!   The few people that we did see this week are
doing well. And we got a miracle phone call for a guy who wants to
start taking missionary lessons and be baptized!  I'm excited to meet
him!

One exciting part of this week is we had to go to Richfield!  Richfield
was my first area and I hadn't been there in almost a year!! We had to
go to get an iPad fixed and while we were there we went and visited some
people that I taught . We got to see Derrick who was baptized almost a
year ago.  he is doing really good and preparing for the the temple! We
also got to see Royal  the older gentleman who was baptized last January, he is
preparing for temple as well. We also got to see some other members
and it was really good to be back in my old area for a day. It's
amazing to see when people really grasp the gospel and continue to
grow on their own..especially,  when the missionaries stop visiting
them. They are on the course to a life of joy and happiness through
living the gospel!

" And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the
blessed and ahappy state of those that keep the commandments of God.
For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and
spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received
into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of
never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are
true; for the Lord God hath spoken it."

Mosiah 2:41

I love my job!!
Sister Titensor


Visiting with Derrick in Richfield

No comments:

Post a Comment