Monday, November 2, 2015


BIRTHDAY, HALLOWEEN, BAPTISM…
I LOVE MY JOB!




Hi all,
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE BIRTHDAY CARDS AND WISHES!!!
It has been one crazy week here in Utah...and it has been a fun one for sure!
We had an amazing zone conference this week…It was centered on the Book of Mormon. It was such a spiritually uplifting meeting!  There is so much power in the Book of Mormon! It has changed my life and I have watched it change the life of others!
It truly is the word of God.

This week we had the opportunity to do more exchanges with other Sister Missionaries, which is always fun! I was with Sister McNaughton and she is from the Dallas area so it was fun to be with a fellow Texan for a day!

Friday was a special day...not because it was my birthday..but because we were able to take some of the people we are teaching to the St George temple visitors center. The visitor’s center is an awesome place and the spirit felt there is so strong!  Our investigators loved it. We also were able to take them to the Tabernacle and gave them a tour of that...there is a great spirit there as well.

Later we had the opportunity to work at the homeless shelter for the afternoon. Then we ended the day by teaching probably the most spiritual lesson I have ever had. It was a couple who are interested in learning about our church. We had dinner with them at the Bishop's home. The spirit was very strong and they agreed to be baptized! It was a miracle! I felt so much love for these people that I have only known for 3 weeks.
 It’s amazing to me because it gave me a small glimpse of how much God loves his children!

Halloween was another great day because one of our investigators, Peter, was baptized!  It was awesome!. Most of his family is not members of our church, but they came and supported him. Peter's girlfriend is a member and she is a great example to him. 

Halloween night we spent at ward parties and meeting tons of people!  It was a fun evening!  Oh and our Senior Missionary Couple took me out to lunch for my birthday. They took us to Texas Roadhouse. And on the back of one of the employee's shirt it said "I LOVE MY JOB" Ah I almost died laughing! I had to take a picture because I truly do love my job. It’s not always the easiest job but it is definitely worth it!
The gospel is changing lives here!

Sister Titensor





No comments:

Post a Comment