Thursday, July 16, 2015


 ABBRA ‘KANAB’RA , HAPPY FORTH OF JULY  

                                                               

Hey sorry I am writing late, we went to the Grand Canyon this morning!! I love all the pictures looks like your having fun In Park City. 
I was sitting in relief society yesterday and this mother and daughter were dying laughing in front of me during the closing song! (Sound familiar Mom?) haha I couldn't help but laugh. 
…Oh… I was wondering why brad and Erin were in the pictures!...crazy. I hope Brad is doing okay. Give grandpa my love!
The fourth was way fun in Kanab !! And super packed with tourists! Here's a video! They did a cute show at the park.
                                                                                               
Lots happened this week! I don't even know where to start!!!
Tuesday we had exchanges and I got to be with Sister Lipke (my companion from Germany) for a day!!!! I went to work in the St George Visitor’s Center with her!  It was way fun, just like old times!!!  While in the visitors center I even got to wear the American flag with my name tag (super official !!) 

This week found 3 new investigators!!!! One of them is Tim. He is a character!  So fun. He had a stroke and had brain surgery not too long ago so his speech is pretty rough, but he is awesome. The way we met him is actually pretty funny. He always sits outside these apartments where we go visit people. So we walk by and we talk to him and his buddy every time we walk by (which is pretty much every day!) and we finally started teaching him! But we are still working on his buddy James... Tim wants the gospel so bad in his life. He thinks he only has about 2 years to live and he knows he is still alive for a reason!  Pretty cool huh?

Oh and we met a man who gave Mother Theresa a Book of Mormon!!!! Amazing story! he has to tell..wish I had time to type it..sorry!

Fourth of July was super fun here in Kanab. We did a bunch of service and then on Saturday we started out the morning by helping throw colored chalk at runners for the 5K Color Run! Ahh that was so fun. We were covered with red and blue chalk by the end. Then after several showers of getting the chalk off...we went to the park and helped out at this booth selling "Abba Kanabra" stuff (ha pretty clever huh?)  we did that most of the day.  The weather was perfect and we talked to tons of people!!  Then in the evening we helped serve cake for the dinner at a huge party at the park.  We had to head home just as the fireworks were starting...so sad.   But it was an eventful day!  

Sadly no investigators came to church...super sad. But I love Sunday's because we go to church from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM so we can to go to all the wards! It's the best cause it's the one time you can just relax and feel the spirit!
We have a great week ahead of us. We have met some great people we know are prepared for the gospel. The Lord is preparing them as we speak! I'm so grateful for this gospel in my life. It can change lives...and it's because we have a loving savior…

Mosiah 14:4-5
4 Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

I love my job


Sister Titensor






No comments:

Post a Comment