Monday, May 30, 2016




LEAVING BEAVER,                                      May, 23rd
HEADED TO THE VISITORS CENTER

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif


Well, I left Beaver on Tuesday...It was bitter sweet. I was able to say my goodbyes, it was super sad to say goodbye to the Knights...I just love them so much!!   Beaver is an amazing area so I will really miss it. But… after a short hour and a half drive, I made it down to St. George. And I already don’t like the heat!  Ha-ha. My New Companion is Sister Walter from Germany, she is awesome, I love working with her.  

So, at the Temple Visitor's center, we spend half of the day there and half of the day in our area. It switches morning and afternoon. And the visitor’s center it is very different from what I am used to. I am used to going out and finding people to teach, but here at the VC, the people come to us!  Lots of miracles happen. People from all over the world come in because they are on vacation visiting the national parks. I had this couple from Texas come in the other day. They had so many questions especially about what the temple is. They really were intrigued by the fact that families can be sealed for time and all eternity. We also have the opportunity to teach people online through Mormon.org. We accept chats or phone calls from people with questions.   If they want to learn more we help get them in contact with their local missionaries or continue to teach them online!  Lots of cool miracles happen doing that...I love it...it’s the best!

Since we only get half the time in our area, it’s kind of struggling. We are trying to find more people to teach. We have some, but we sure have a lot of work to do!  We did find an amazing family this week!  The parents are less active members and they have three teenage daughters who are not baptized. We had a good long conversation with the mom. She is just so confused with religion right now. She said she honestly feels like Joseph Smith when he was searching for the truth. But she really wants us to come and teach her family. They are prepared and ready to make changes in their life. This gospel is so amazing. I love having the opportunity to testify to people every day of the joy that the gospel brings."...and they were filled with that joy which is unspeakable and full of glory." (Helaman 5:44)

I love my job!!

Sister Titensor

Sister Titensor USA  with  My New Companion Sister Walter GERMANY

No comments:

Post a Comment