Monday, April 27, 2015

TRANSFER’S – GOIN’ TO KANAB            April 27th 2015

NEW COMPANION / NEW CITY / NEW FRIENDS


Well that’s it! I have been transferred! Tomorrow I will be picked up and driven down south almost to the border of Arizona and Utah to Kanab. There I will get to train my new companion Sister Glass. I only just now finished my own training… so now I get to turn around and train someone else! I’m super nervous but it will be an adventure for sure. 

Well this week they launched a fancy new app for missionaries. So we have been trying to get used to that. We have to spend time and fill out all this information. It’s been a lot of busy work, but in the long run this app will be super helpful!!  It is just taking a lot of work to get things going. 

Miracles happened this week. We found some great new investigators and we also have some of our older investigators a date for baptism. It been amazing here!  I’m so sad to leave!  But, I know Richfield will be left in good hands. Missionary work is important no matter where you may be! 

Right now for my studies I am reading the New Testament and The Doctrine and Covenants.  It amazing how reading them together makes so much sense!  They complete each other.  Every day I will read something from the New Testament and then it correlates with what I read from the Doctrine and covenants and it’s amazing how they line up- without me even trying.  The gospel of Jesus Christ is so true!

It has been busy work here in Richfield and miracles happen when you do what the Lord asks.

I  got this cool quote the other day...

"If you don’t manage your time someone else will manage it for you"
I love that! It’s so true and that’s why we need to put the Lord first!

And this…

“Life is supposed to be hard or else how would we ever grow?”

D&C 28:16 "And thou must open thy mouth at all times, declaring my gospel with the sound of rejoicing. Amen."

DO MISSIONARY WORK!  I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Love yall   (sorry so short, don’t have much time to write today)


Sister Titensor

No comments:

Post a Comment