Monday, August 24, 2015




  “DID I NOT SPEAK PEACE UNTO YOUR MIND          CONCERNING THE MATTER?” D&C 6: 22-23


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        8/17/15              

Well we just got back from hiking at Zion National Park all day so I don't have much
time to write. I’ll do my best… it was a busy week here in Kanab. I was able to go on
exchanges with Sister Lipke and that was way fun to be with her again...she is just about through with her mission which is crazy!  She will be headed home to Germany!


Mike, the man we have been teaching, is doing really well.
We have had some really great lessons with him
this week.  In fact, there was a point this week when he was starting to doubt
if he should get baptized. But, we had a really great lesson and I shared
one of my favorite scriptures that I turn to when I start to doubt...
D&C 6:22-23 "did I not speak peace to your mind concerning the
matter?" And the spirit was so strong and he knew Satan was trying to
make him doubt! It was amazing!

We had quite a few meetings this week and we also got to do allot of service,
one was tying quilts. We have quite a few new investigators we are teaching.  We are
excited to work with them and get to know them, so we have a lot of work to do
this next week.

Oh and funny story...on Sunday....we were singing the
sacrament prayer and this man behind us tapped on our shoulder and
said "hey the bishop just texted me and he needs you to speak because the
guy that was supposed to speak didn't show up" so right after
sacrament ended we had to get up and speak in sacrament meeting. Ha! Thankfully it was only
for 5 or 10 minutes each...well that was fun for sure! J
Sorry so short…
 
Things are going well and I'm looking forward to this next week :)

Love

Sister Titensor


No comments:

Post a Comment