Monday, February 1, 2016


It’s been ONE YEAR!!              1/25/16



         
Well....I’ve hit my year mark...which is crazy!!! Time goes to fast and I don’t want to go back to the real world! ha-ha.  It’s been a busy week!  I was only in my area half the time because of exchanges. I was able to go on exchanges in St. George and in Ivins.  We saw a lot of miracles in both cities!!!   It was funny because in Ivins, they cover a Spanish branch..so we had a few lessons in Spanish … that was interesting!   There is this one couple from Chile and I couldn't understand a word but I know that the spirit was there and I could feel Heavenly Father's love for them!!  It was a really cool experience!

We had a powerful lesson with one of our investigators on Thursday. So, Thursday night was jam-packed with lessons. We barely had time to do anything because we were running from lesson to lesson. And that night we had a lesson with Kelly. Unfortunately, we only had 15 minutes to meet with him. He is coming along really well and you can just see how the gospel is changing his whole countenance. But in the short time we had with him, it was the most powerful lesson!!   We invited him to be baptized again and he accepted a baptismal date in February!!!  ahh! The spirit was strong, and even big ole tough, gruff Kelly had tears in his eyes!! Only the gospel can do that!  ha-ha.  He is doing awesome!. 

I love this area..There are so many amazing people here and the members are the best!! They just “get” missionary work. Yesterday, this random lady called us. She is not a member but she found our number on a card that missionaries had given her long ago. She called and talked to us for half an hour. It was really cool because she talked about how impressed she was by the LDS people and how kind they are! It’s amazing how the people can feel and see the difference in the people’s lives that are living the gospel.

 There is such a special spirit that is here. And nothing compares to driving into St George and seeing the temple standing as a beacon in the middle of town! St George is a special place and I have really grown to love it. I found a quote that says: "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say." And how true that is that we can be an example by the things that we do each and every day. We can live the amazing gospel that we love!

Love yall
Sister Titensor

 

No comments:

Post a Comment