Monday, February 29, 2016




TENDER MERCIES                   2/29/26
               



Good things are happening in Beaver!  We received a miracle referral to
teach this girl who is 16 yrs old. So we had her and her member friend  help
us do a fun prank/surprise on the elders. It was super fun and the perfect way to get to
know her better and so that she can feel more comfortable when we teach her!!
I'm excited for that.
 Tuesday we got to help at the bishop’s
storehouse. We got to help buy the food and sort it out for the people
that needed it. It was a super fun experience, especially to see how
appreciative the people were. Then that night we had a miracle happen.
One of our Ward mission leaders called us and told us he had an
appointment for us. He told us where to be and what time. So we showed
up and It turned out to be a less active woman and her non member
husband. They have the cutest 3 kids! We taught them the message of
the restoration. It was super powerful!! I'm excited to continue
teaching them.

We also have this other investigator couple we are teaching. .
 They hadn't been progressing very well. But this week we
had a really powerful lesson with them about the plan of salvation. We
talked a lot about the atonement and our life on earth. It was really
cool because they never knew the amazing things that are possible
because of the atonement of Jesus Christ. They were amazed and the
spirit was so strong.

It was a bit unusual this week because for some reason a lot of our appointments
cancelled. But on the other hand we found 3 new investigators who I
pray will take hold of the gospel.


This week I feel we have had had a strong
emphasis teaching  on the atonement. It the most amazing message we have to
share. There are so many powerful scriptures about the atonement! And
currently my favorite one is Mosiah 24:13-14

13 And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in
their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort,
for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will
covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.

14 And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders,
that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in
bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me
hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do
visit my people in their afflictions.

What an amazing message of hope that is!!! I love you all and I love my job!!

Sister Titensor

No comments:

Post a Comment